Friday 6 February 2015

Opening a Gaming Store - Update 3!

Hi

Well i am way behind!! To many reasons, but so much work. I never wanted to rush this project open so I havent.

I maybe made a mistake choosing Infinity as my main focus as the terrain is a royal pain to paint. But I think when done the system will sell itself and I can provide a gaming area thats hard to recreate at home so should hopefully inspire people to use the store!

Not to worried about the 40k board or the Wamachine one as that to me me a few evenings work and maybe a batch session with friends.

Im still a bit off completing the Infinity terrain, but Im really getting there now!

Here some update pics of my efforts!











Loving these acrylic markers from Custommeeple!!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments :

  1. Nothing worthwhile is easy m8, you've done a cracking job so far. Keep going as your on the home straight.

    ReplyDelete