Thursday 17 July 2014

I'M SO EXCITED, AND I JUST CAN HIDE IT!!!!! - Infinity the Game!

Hi

I really don't know where to start with this post! So much is happening in the world of Infinity at the moment... in fact please play this while reading this post...





Before I start on the good stuff, I have managed to get these Morat Vanguard painted up! I have stripped my original three from the starter so I can get them to match (I painted them not know where the scheme was going!!). Pretty pleased overall, I love these models, the colours are working and I'm getting through my backlog... well kind of, I'll come back to that!!



I'm currently working on these guys, should be done by the weekend.. stripped with Fairy Power spray!


Now the good stuff.. You may or may not have heard, but Corvus Belli are bringing out a brand spanking new starter set with freaking awesome metal minis (The current metals being brought out are miles better than resin, so nice to paint and handle). The factions are Nomad and PanO, two of the best looking armies that both fit in a Manga/video game aesthetic. I'm halving the box with my good friend Chris who is taking the Nomads and I the PanO. Looking forward to seeing the models and the gaming mat mainly. Just cant wait!! 
Plus its going to be the new 3rd ed rules, which again I cant wait for.. the rule set is currently in a revised state from the original brought out in 2006. You can tell in some areas the game needs some polish and this should do that!


That is not all, we are pre-ordering and getting the spec ed minis!!!



The Pan0 one is of Tabitha Lyons who will be cosplaying at Gen Con dressed up as the Neoterra Bolt! Awesome...

This is the costume underway...


And if all this wasn't enough, we just got some new previews!!! Get ready for some Nerdgasms!
The new Morat Vulkan Shotgun Raktorak


More Eye candy... New Antipods... human half breeds.... yeah... awesome...


Oh yeah, and if that's not enough... I'm off to my first Infinity tourny in September... Its the Northern Alliance and they are holding a one day event in Leeds... Canneee wait! 

My only issue is I'm still struggling with my Morats... I have some new tricks ups my sleeve, but i might try and switch to a Vanilla list and include this fella... which I do currently own!



Plus I'm hoping to start on my Borderlands gaming board soon as well!!


Oh and I got out on my bike!

This is to much...

Until next time... Thanks for looking!!

6 comments :

  1. I still gotta build my Anathematic...I had him MOSTLY built, and then he fell.
    :(

    Cool mask!

    You know what would get me excited?
    A friggin' release date fer 3rd Edition.
    YER KILLIN' ME, CORVUS BELLI!!!!
    -_-
    Hmph.

    Like the blog. Followed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree, they are dragging the release date out like a bad panel show winner announcement!

      Delete
  2. Yep great stuff dude. Love your painting style. Just started a morat sectorial and it is great to see some cool painted ones for inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are tricky to paint at first, but one you get your eye in.. Awesome! And I don't care but painting on metal is the best!

      Delete
  3. Hi Mart,

    I'm actively looking for awesome Infinity blogs to recruit for our Wayland Games Affiliate Program. Basically we help you to fund your hobby.

    You're putting in the time and effort to share your tactics, tutorials, thoughts and experiences with other gamers, so you deserve a little recognition for helping the world wide wargaming community.

    Have a read and see what you think.
    http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/join-our-affiliate-scheme/info_14.html

    Any questions, just message me back.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All looks good, I'll certainly throw up a few banners are they Infinity specific banners?

      Delete