Monday 18 August 2014

Started my Borderlands inspired board!

Hi

I finally started to build up my Borderlands themed board! I didn't think it was going to be quite as time consuming as it has been so far. This is the progress so far....

The materials:


Building the first structure, i want sniper positions, but so they are limited to certain lanes of fire:


So far: (the corrugated card is xmas stuff that was on offer... everything will be painted!!)



Unfortunately I had to put it on the back burner as I need to get cracking with the paints as my first ITS tourny is coming up in September and Im really struggling with Morats so I need to paint loads of stuff while I test lists out and hopefully find a winningish formula. I know when the new rules come out in a few months my guys will be getting some good boosts so im not going to whinge (to much) for now. Kind of lost the confidence in the game its now reflecting in my tactics where im hiding stuff to much and not setting of enough automatic reactions... but I love the minis and the setting, and the game! - its just grating on me a bit at the mo...

BUT, more fun wise Im making a senario! A borderlands campaign pack. I will be basing missions from the game, but making it fit with Infinity fluff etc... Its going to be fun looking for models to represent the wildlife and characters... referred to as civvies in this system... see i think these will make great Bullymogs...!



Oh here are some pics of me playing badly!!





Thanks for looking guys!!

1 comment :