Thursday 22 May 2014

Progress... Caaa-nt stooopp Buuying Minis...

Not a lot of paint work, Im still trying to figure out how to use my Infinity Morat Sectorial force. Alot of the strength in this force is the physical and close combat area. Its hard to get your models up and close in the system, but what these guys lack in fancy camo tricks make up for it with religous stubborness! The good thing is there is no one over powered army, but, for sure, some are a little more user friendly than others. The key thing is TERRAIN, this can swing an advantage back to the varying factions. My guys like it dense and packed so they can run up the battlefield unseen. Give them a more open battle field (and when I say open, its still miles more dense than 40k terrain) they can get shot to pieces by a more shooty faction...

I am just about about there with this force now, dont really need anymore units. (Until I start work on the vanilla lists! - basically I can choose any unit from the Combined army list not just Morat) I have these on pre-order and should be arriving today or tomorrow! woot!!!


I have also glued up these guys! Plus a Rasyat (air drop Bruce Lee guy) and some Yaogats...



Im also hitting the paints (will get some better pics, but the only time I get chance to take a pic there's no bloody light!!)

This is the Raktorak (cool flamer guy!) I did some OTT light source to try and claw some Anime look for them, I struggle to paint any thing out of dark and gritty so am after - gritty Anime!


Group shot!



Already started these guys!


I shall also be getting a crack on with the scenery!

Thanks for looking, and any pointers for Morat army lists tactics would be most welcome...

Hmmmmm new 40k... do I, dont I?... Not technically missed an edition yet although I only played one game of 6th!... tempted by the dark side....


No comments :

Post a Comment