Tuesday 9 September 2014

Tournament Painting - Update 1!

Word....

Well I had a slow start to my emergency painting sessions... The thing is I have started off with the background guys, the ones that are harder to motivate yourself to paint... so I was up until 12.30 last night finishing off Dr Worm and his servants, I'm pretty pleased with him actually... I think I'm going to shift to the Shasvastii tonight - break it up as it were. Then the back end of the week I can start doing the business end models! I actually like it when you have a bit of pressure on!! Bring it!



I have adopted the new scheme seen on this preview of the new Combined Army set... its very flipping cool esp with that Sith type guy at the front and the evil Tohaa Air drop guy. I also love those trooper model they are like small Anathematics!!


Actually looking at that i need to incorporate more red in my next models...

And I got the big guys glued...


Update again soon... Thanks for looking!

1 comment :